This is one of my first loved flight simulators from the early days. I just found a fix for playing the game in windows 10 so I decided to like for it.
Jane’s USAF – Wikipedia
Instructions are as follows :
1. Install the stock version of Jane’s USAF
4. Run the game 🙂
5. you can add the SuperPro 9.4
6. If you don’t install the game in C drive, you will get this error
this is the fix:
It’s usually because you’ve installed to a drive other than C:
The default path when you install Super Pro is to your C: drive. If you’ve installed to a different drive you will need to either reinstall to C: drive or change the drive letter in the game files.
To change the drive letter you must change the paths in 3 files in USAF.
1. sim.ibx (Main USAFfolder)
2. tgen.ini (Mission folder)
3. CTM_DB.ini (Mission folder)
Open files with Word Pad (Word Pad has to search and replace, Note Pad doesn’t).Do a search and replace. Search for C: and in the Replace line enter what drive you put SP on. Click replace all. Then save.